Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seedling disaster!

I feel so bad. The seedlings were coming along so nicely. I had every intention of planting them in bigger pots, but then I got busy with other stuff. Though the peat pellets were great for maintaining moisture, in the end, they dried out before I planted them. :-(

Not to be deterred, I have bought more peat pellets and herb seeds and will attempt to grow from seed indoors once more. They say you need to do something at least 21 times before you become a master. Therefore, I may still need to do try starting plants indoors a few more times.

It's really not that hard to grow from seed, but as with every living thing that needs looking after, one has to pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails