Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What to plant now?

We've had the branches that crashed on our roof cleaned and branches from trees over our roof removed. We also took this opportunity to have some dead trees and stumps removed from the front yard. As a result, we are left with a garden full of dirt! Though I like that I can put whatever I want, within reason, I am not sure what to do.

I am thinking an evergreen or two to the left of the wall, possibly yews. This path leads nowhere except to the gas metre so it does not have to look pretty.

As for the rest of the garden, on the left side that is now dirt, I am not sure. I want low maintenance. Rose of Sharon? Bridal Wreath Spirea? Blue Beard Shrub? Some hostas?

Suggestions would be appreciated! Please comment if you have some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails