Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Grow It! Garden Photo Contest

Announcing the Grow It! Garden Photo Contest

Are you proud of your garden? Want to show it off? Then this is the place for you!

How to Enter

Here's the deal. 'Like' my new The Bloomin' Blog Facebook page. Post your photo. Then share your entry with your friends. The photo with the most votes wins!

Deadline to Enter: June 24, 2014

The Prize

Your reward is the satisfaction of knowing that you have the best garden photo!

This blog is a hobby of mine. So, I am unable to offer a physical prize.

You will also be helping me out with an assignment, which is to test a photo contest app for my 'real' job. Your help is appreciated and I hope you will participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails