Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Vegetable Growing Cheat Sheet

Last year, we had our 20' x 40' swimming pool filled in. All of my gardens disappeared too! It was pretty depressing last summer, looking out on a sea of green grass, because that is all there is now. I do not have enough money to hire a landscaper. Therefore, this task will fall to me.

Don't get me wrong. I love gardening. But I'm not sure that I'm physically able to haul all the dirt needed to put in the garden of my dreams.

Nonetheless, last fall, I started with a vegetable garden. It is not the biggest garden at about 8' x 8'. But it's a start! Now I am thinking about what to plant. Looking around the internet, I came across this handy 'cheat sheet' b . It helps you to figure out what vegetables to plant and when to plant. You can even create one for your climate zone, which is what I've done.

I'm impressed with the companion planting guide and "Did You Know".

Since I've been garden starved for a while, I can hardly wait to start my new vegetable garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails